If the brush of your CVC-644 hoover is not working properly anymore, you will have to take it out and clean it. This is possible with the following step-by-step plan.
1. remove the floor brush and lay it on the table as shown in the picture (upside down)
2. open the flap on the side of the brush
3. pull the brush slowly upwards out of the holder
4. the brush has a square block
5. remove the block by gently pushing it away from the brush with a screwdriver
6. remove all dust and residue so that your brush can work properly again and put it back in its holder